The DPA-1i instrument is indigenously designed and developed by UMA Electronics to make the testing Simpler , Faster, Accurate and Reliable with its high performing DSP based circuitry and user friendly operational features.
It serves various industries in Electrical Machines (like Transformers, Motors, Stabilizer), Power Electronics (like UPS , Inverter, Rectifiers) and Lighting devices (CFL, Ballast, LEDs). The high speed simultaneous sampling using 24-bit ADC ensures True RMS measurement for the wide range of input Voltage and Current. This instrument displays Voltage, Current, Frequency, Active Power, Power Factor and Apparent Power simultaneously in 7-Segment Display. The measurement is valid at all power factors and gives accurate results even in the presence of harmonics in the system.
The Meter is provided with Hold facility. The functionality of the meter is further enhanced with PC interfacing facility through USB Port. The accompanying software is capable of Data Logging and viewing the Meter Variables in real time on computer using the GUI provided.
|Input Voltage :||30 – 300 V AC|
|Input Current :||
|Measurement :||True RMS|
|Resolution :||Floating Decimal Point|
|Accuracy :||Class 0.2 and for P.F. ± 0.005|
|Display :||Four Rows 7- Segment Display|
|Aux. supply :||230V ± 20%|
|Dimension(mm) :||Front 130 by 280. Depth 210|
|Measures and displays 6 parameters :||Voltage,Current,Frequency,Power Factor,Apparent Power,Power.|
- Hold button Facility available
- While new data gets refreshed quickly, the user may press the hold button to hold the data for the time she/he notes down the reading.
- Computer Interfacing available
- Captures and displays 6 parameters from the meter: Voltage,Current,Frequency,Power,Apparent Power and Power Factor.
- Set Point/ Alarm Limits can be set for Current, Watt and PF for 5 Models.
- SetPoint Conditions reached: alarm on computer, relay on meter energized
- DataLogging facilities: all these six parameters can be logged on a file in computer, which can be analysed later
- Operating System: WinXP or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM
- 10 MB disk space required by software
What we provide:
- Software CD with instructions
- USB cable
- Tutorial and Support. Customization is also available on request.