JT-32 is a multichannel jig tester.
This is provided to select customers only, on project basis
- 32 Channels can be measured at a time.
User can selectively enable/disable each channel. Eg. User can disable channel 15 and channel 29-32.
- Only selected channels will be processed for : Pass/Fail Buzzer and Front Red displays
- Unselected channels will show NA or -1 on the csv files.
- Parameters: Voltage(1), Current(32), Wattage(32)
Logging Facility: 1) Internal Memory 2) Pen Drive 3)Computer
- Internal Memory: 16,000 Memory pages.
- Each page has one set of V-1,A-32,W-32
- This is a circular buffer arrangement. So, last 16,000 is always available. When new data comes after that , the oldest one gets deleted and so on.
Internal memory can be backed up on pen drive any time
- Pen Drive: Upto 16GB pen drive can be used.
- Computer: Software for logging of data, and visualizing on Display.(Computer to be purchased separately by user)
User Settings available:
- User settings are saved on the internal memory of the JT32, so that it remains there when you restart
- Serial number can be set ( 6 digit)
- Each of the channels can be enabled/disabled
- Lower and Upper Limit of Wattage of 5 models
- Log-On-ConnectON timing
- Log-On-Connect OFF timing
- Relay1 type: On Pass, On Fail, Disable
- Minimum detect current and Min Detect LoadsMDC and MDL eg.0.023,5
Two relays outputs :
- One relay for Pass/Fail Activation. User can connect Hooter/Bulb etc.
- When a new set of drivers comes, it automatically logs the data on Pen drive/Internal/Computer
- JT32 also shows in RED the drivers which are out of limits.
- How does JT32 know if it has to log the data ? If , say, 5 loads are crossing the minimum current value eg.0.023Amps, then it considers a new load. This is User Settable as MDC and MDL
- Why we need MDC and MDL? There could be a case when out of 32 drivers, say, 2 are not working. Then also, the rest of the driver data are OK, and needs to be logged.The faulty/not working are to be shown as RED
- There is not one , but upto 32 loads here
- We cannot determine pass/fail logging arbitrarily on basis of the first driver etc.
- So, we determine the PASS/FAIl on basis of MDC and MDL
Data format eg.
- “JT32,Serial No, Date, Time,No.Pass,No.Total,Voltage,A01..A32,W01,….W32”